• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lowercase i in this at Chelsea annoys more than it should

ERpdRknXUAIqMkf

Agreed. Demolish the stadium.

Bayern protesting about the ticket prices last night. I thought the sign looked odd with 59+1 and wondered why they included a booking fee but it turns out they are just brilliantly petty and refuse to put 60 as that relates to 1860 Munich

ERppwkSWsAMhzOS

I did like what 1860 fans call the Bayern B team in their League "The Red Bastards II"

FA charges Dele Alli with misconduct over Coronavirus social media video and aggravated breach of rules as it included a reference, whether express or implied, to race and/or colour and/or ethnic origin and/or nationality.

Can't see any mention of what the possible sanctions might be? He's been a bit of a dick, sure, but there were suggestions he might get some sort of ban. Seems a bit harsh.

Can't see any mention of what the possible sanctions might be? He's been a bit of a dick, sure, but there were suggestions he might get some sort of ban. Seems a bit harsh.
Probably 1 game like Silva at City got earlier this season.

Yeah, I guess that's comparable (as in a ridiculous overreaction...).

At least now more than half of Portugal will support Wolves in the Europa league. The only remotely Portuguese team in the competition.

You can forget about catching Covid-19 now:

Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce said the club has banned shaking hands on the training ground

Nice one, Steve. We can all rest easy now.

Far be it for me to question such an amazing mind, but what about the mandatory pre-match handshake his lads have got to have with Burnley when they play tomorrow?

Far be it for me to question such an amazing mind, but what about the mandatory pre-match handshake his lads have got to have with Burnley when they play tomorrow?

Mobile hand sanitiser at the end of each line. Wheeled into the centre circle for the toss up.

Steve Barnes, sorry Bruce, knows all about the dangers of influenza so I trust him on this matter.

Steve Barnes, sorry Bruce, knows all about the dangers of influenza so I trust him on this matter.

:icon_lol:

I wouldn't ask him about it directly though. He'd probably go rambling off about the Black Death or something.

When asked if the players would still be permitted to hug each other when a goal is scored, Bruce replied that the club had not considered such a remote possibility.

Leeds have their racist keeper banned for eight games

"The FA panel have based their decision on the balance of probability rather than proving Kiko to be guilty beyond reasonable doubt, which we have always believed is the more appropriate burden of proof."

Is that because he would have been racist in Spanish ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back