• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2024 Paris Olympics Thread

Thought the USA were going to lap the others!

Anybody see what happened with the Jamaicans?

Dropped the baton
Not even on the handoff then! That's absolutely brutal.

Been there (not at the Olympics obv). Not a fun convo with the coach after.

Technically a gold medal for Charlotte, that. 🏀

Watching the Bhutanese woman come in last in the marathon being cheered through the roof was fantastic. She was absolutely broken but the support kept her going and was amazing.

Track cycling has been disappointing. According to Laura Kenny at the outset we had 9 genuine gold medal chances, looks like we are going to come away with just the 1.

Mad that we were even in the running for a medal as never had anyone even reach an Olympic sprint final till this year.

(Mind you if Sharlene Maudsley was doing an egg & spoon race I would quite happily watch it all day)

Watching the Bhutanese woman come in last in the marathon being cheered through the roof was fantastic. She was absolutely broken but the support kept her going and was amazing.
They just showed that here. Absolutely brilliant and for me exactly what the olympics are about.

They just showed that here. Absolutely brilliant and for me exactly what the olympics are about.
She only started running as a serious endeavor four years ago! Incredible story and she comes off as so grounded.

Don’t watch basketball but catching a little bit of the women gold medal match. Seems better than the men to watch as they don’t score every single time.

Was hoping the cat would turn out to be Snoop Dogg

Back