• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2024 Paris Olympics Thread

The Americans by contrast have performed outrageously against their season form. Hmmm...
On the track, the only outrageous one was the men's 1500m. In other events, while some of their athletes may not have been in top form this year, they certainly have the pedigree and proven themselves to be capable. Non of their track performances have been especially outlandish.

On the track, the only outrageous one was the men's 1500m. In other events, while some of their athletes may not have been in top form this year, they certainly have the pedigree and proven themselves to be capable. Non of their track performances have been especially outlandish.
Mens steeplechase?

Mens steeplechase?
He's fairly new at the event, it isn't unheard of especially in steeplechase for athletes to make big leaps. This was unexpected but not unprecedented. These things can happen, and the US track team is notoriously good at getting athletes to peak. If something nefarious has gone on, hopefully it will come to light, but I doubt that it has.

The collegiate system provides the perfect breeding ground, but the US are smashing the Track to a level I can't remember I'm the past

It's brave doing a mickey mouse impression while you're being interviewed

Femke Bol on again?

Okay, kite foiling: who decided to make Back to the Future an Olympic sport?

Serbia leading USA by 9pts coming to the end of the 3rd quarter in the basketball

The Americans by contrast have performed outrageously against their season form. Hmmm...
I didn’t see the steeplechase but I did think the 1500m guy finished suspiciously fast. The guy who won the 400m found a lot of energy from somewhere at the end too.

It’ll have people in authority looking at it, personally I think they’ve just turned up when it mattered.

A nation like the US aren't collectively doping. Individuals or training groups maybe, but not systematic doping at a national level

19 years old, what a performance!

I think I might be tired but I just had a little cry 😂 to be working on that event since he was 12 and come away with a gold out of nowhere 😭😭

Back