• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2024 Paris Olympics Thread

Just a brilliant, brilliant run. The others tried to make it a messy race, which was probably the only chance they had. She's a superstar.
She seemed to know half the crowd on her lap of honour!

Just a brilliant, brilliant run. The others tried to make it a messy race, which was probably the only chance they had. She's a superstar.
I know little to nothing about running but it looked to me like whatever type of race it was, she knew how she was gunna win it.

I know little to nothing about running but it looked to me like whatever type of race it was, she knew how she was gunna win it.
Oh yeah, but from the point of view of the others in the race, she'd beat them if they led it out and made it fast, she'd beat them if they made it slow for a sprint finish. The only chance was to try and make it a tactical race and get around her to box her in. She didn't let it happen.

Is there a reason all the women's skateboarders are like 12-17? I've not seen it mentioned as being a junior category, surely there's 20-odd year olds that do it?

There’s a guy in his late forties near where I live that rides a skateboard delivering papers. He’s got grown up kids.

I’m sure there’s a register somewhere he should be on.

Sky Brown grabbing a bronze in the skateboarding, it was a great final to watch.

Well Josh Kerr had a lot to say about himself pre race

Another properly bent boxing decision. No way Verde won that fight.

Back