• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The 2024 Paris Olympics Thread

I didn’t see the steeplechase but I did think the 1500m guy finished suspiciously fast. The guy who won the 400m found a lot of energy from somewhere at the end too.
Just a different approach to the race - MHS goes out hard and hangs on, the Yank did it the opposite way around.

One of the most stupid penalties your ever likely to see conceded by Spain in the Olympic Final, totally moronic stuff when winning going into stoppage time.

I know nothing about this sprint cycling but I can't believe they've called that collision unintentional.

One of the most stupid penalties your ever likely to see conceded by Spain in the Olympic Final, totally moronic stuff when winning going into stoppage time.
Imagine how many penalties Berra would have given away for us if VAR had exists from 2009-2012

My two "new" sports to watch are kayak cross and speed climbing.

I guess I love chaos!

I bet that Australian breakdancer earns more money for being shit in the next year than any of the Aussies who have won the 18 golds

Emma Hayes is a gem. Thanks for her.

Georgia Bell with a fantastic bronze in the 1500m. Was she the one who’d given up the sport and decided to try again after enjoying running in lockdown?

Georgia Bell with a fantastic bronze in the 1500m. Was she the one who’d given up the sport and decided to try again after enjoying running in lockdown?
Comms here alluded to some kind of drama with her.

A Brit named Georgia! I've seen everything now.

Fucking sprinters giving me severe shoulder inadequacy.

I honestly might be more stoked for an Irish silver here than American gold! Come on ladies both!

Oh fuck Bol is going steal the podium from Ireland I think

Fuck man I love track.

The camera person struggling to keep the rest of the teams in shot there with how far the Americans were in front.

Back