• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they complaining?

They can leave the fucking bombscare out of their run in.

It’s hardly a punishment.

Oldham going into admin it seems. The owner is a right shitehawk.

professional career waster daniel sturridge has his contract cancelled "by mutual consent"

professional career waster daniel sturridge has his contract cancelled "by mutual consent"

Banned from football until June and fined £150k for breaching the betting guidelines.

9dbba4dc196fab0826378f2f22f5c15c.jpg

Mental that they are going to stay up.

Views in that Torreria injury?

Scissor tackle and red card for me, very dangerous way of tackling

It looked okay to me. But I often find myself surprised by bookings that I didn't think were and sometimes vice versa

Just give the answers away James, it's fine.

Got both those two. Only one I forgot is a current manager in the Premier League who does a fine line in raised eyebrows!

Aston Villa accounts are fucking appalling. They would have been massively in breach of FFP without the government giving them £18m to drive a train through Bodymoor Heath and then selling Villa Park to themselves for nearly £35m. Not to mention they are claiming profit on sales of players of £53m.

Greatest work of fiction since War and Peace. Best bit - new owners had to pay £30m to Randy Lerner owed upon promotion as Tony Xia reneged on the deal.

If they go down they are absolutely fucked. Even if they sell the family silver. Such a crying shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back