• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

If we do go 4-3-3 then I wouldn't be surprised to see the full backs offering the width and a narrow pair like Pedro and Hazard who operate as inside forwards. Means the deepest of the three midfielders can drop back into a centre back position when the full back(s) bomb forward.
Saiss, perhaps?

If we do go 4-3-3 then I wouldn't be surprised to see the full backs offering the width and a narrow pair like Pedro and Hazard who operate as inside forwards. Means the deepest of the three midfielders can drop back into a centre back position when the full back(s) bomb forward.

I love this - and the two central midfielders shuffle side to side rather than the traditional up and down - with the right players it's a great formation.

I love this - and the two central midfielders shuffle side to side rather than the traditional up and down - with the right players it's a great formation.

Fulham have it mostly right at the moment for this division. In terms of shape at least.

They need someone better than our mate Kev to sit deep as having him there makes them soft as shite. I saw during the playoffs that he got something like 15 bookings this season, that's because he's being asked to do the defensive bit and he can't tackle for toffee (and why they concede loads too). If they had Scott Parker from five years ago it'd be a top midfield.

Saiss, perhaps?

I would say so. We need a couple of ball players in there too. I would like to see Ronan and I think Evans could do the job too. But we certainly need another quality body in there and I would think Nuno will bring that person in.

I would say so. We need a couple of ball players in there too. I would like to see Ronan and I think Evans could do the job too. But we certainly need another quality body in there and I would think Nuno will bring that person in.
I think we'll go back in for Pelé, who I doubt will be wanting to be loaned out from Benfica yet again.

I think we'll go back in for Pelé, who I doubt will be wanting to be loaned out from Benfica yet again.

I'd also like to see how Prince would do under Nuno. Somebody giving him proper guidance at least.

I'd also like to see how Prince would do under Nuno. Somebody giving him proper guidance at least.
Agreed, I'd forgotten about him. Unfortunately though I think Dan is right and Prince will be back in France soon.

I can't run to the end of the drive.

Back