• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Your end of a career was painful to watch..

It was painful for me in every way. Should have called it quits after the glory years (ECT) and before the Chronic Fatigue kicked in.

I'm definitely bonkers but he's better as somebody who has 'progressibility' than a John O'Shea (when cash is short). This is why I dont get the cock waving about the success of our academy (in terms of WWFC progressing on the field).

Well yes he should be getting better whereas O'Shea definitely isn't but i'd rather we sign another centre half who is actually good enough for us now and can step up. EEL will never be able to do that from what i've seen.

Well yes he should be getting better whereas O'Shea definitely isn't but i'd rather we sign another centre half who is actually good enough for us now and can step up. EEL will never be able to do that from what i've seen.

Suspect they need to sell to buy .. I am convinced Edwards, Ikeme and Marshall are first teamers.

Suspect they need to sell to buy .. I am convinced Edwards, Ikeme and Marshall are first teamers.

Convinced how? Nuno has just taken over and he will be picking the team. Can't see Edwards fooling another manager and we should be looking to get a keeper in and Marshall while tidy shouldn't be first choice if we have Costa, Cav, Graham.

The lad who scored two in the Champions League final tonight is a Mendes client apparently - we should bid for him..

I'd rather stick with Danny and see what the Nuno can do. Lets face it we won't spend millions because they cant. Can we spot another Kightly? Call me completely bonkers but I wouldn't completely dismiss Landell.

Why won't they spend millions?

John O'Shea? FFS. There are things chugging through the English Channel that turn faster than John O'Shea

Daily Express running with the "Chelsea & Arsenal want Helder Costa" story again today.

I can't see him moving now to be honest. He seems happy here and I doubt either of Arsenal or Chelsea would pay £25m for him anyway.

They aren't after him anyway.

those reports only value him at £20m as well. the fuckers.

Back