• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

If he's deputised at right back he's probably already in the bag.

Few sites saying we are in for Ryan Bennett who has been released from Norwich. Terrible injury record but has played quite a lot this season, not really seen him play so would be interested to know what people think.

I would be wary of signing someone with that many injury problems, we need a stable, fit side next year.

He's well dodgy. One of those defenders where you're just waiting for the calamitous fuck up.

Another of those cretinous "throw yourself around like a rag doll because you were miles out of position in the first place" centre halves too.

Norwich players to Wolves will be the summer's easy story for any journo with fuck all to do.

Ex-Falkirk player Vaulks is one of those under consideration, with Wolves also interested in one of the few players to earn pass marks during Rotherham's relegation from the English Championship.
Vaulks, 23, prefers a holding role but can also play centre-half and deputised at right-back in recent weeks for ex-Celtic defender Darnell Fisher.

Anyone know much about him?

He's well dodgy. One of those defenders where you're just waiting for the calamitous fuck up.

Another of those cretinous "throw yourself around like a rag doll because you were miles out of position in the first place" centre halves too.
So an injury prone version of Stears then, not so keen on that idea anymore lol. They have also released Bassong one of the comments being "good riddance, he can relegate someone else"

Onto the next rumour then!

Controversial one here but I'd have a look at mulumbu, did it for years with the shit in the prem

Controversial one here but I'd have a look at mulumbu, did it for years with the $#@! in the prem

I expect us to go back in for Pele, who probably doesn't want to spend yet another year out on loan from Benfica. He's basically a younger version of Youssouf.

I'd be very happy with a midfield duo of Oniangue and Pele in front of the back four.

Prince won't play for us again.

He did, Dicko scored 2 against us for Rotherham as well.

Is this the beginning of an 'all future Wolves players score against us' theory? I want no part in this!

Is this the beginning of an 'all future Wolves players score against us' theory? I want no part in this!

interesting.................................................. Considering Coady couldnt score in a brothel, the fact he scored against us makes it worse!

And Dicko was both a past and future Wolves player! :spaz:

Illuminati shit that is

Controversial one here but I'd have a look at mulumbu, did it for years with the shit in the prem

Youssouf Mulumbu reported to be on 40k a week at Norwich. Paul Lambert was pushing for an England call up for John Ruddy during his time at that club.

Back