• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

It's a gamble on his fitness, he can obviously play, but like with Williamson is it worth it?

PLEASE let us be selling Coady. Not sure who would want him mind.

just release him, no money in there, re coady..

It's a gamble on his fitness, he can obviously play, but like with Williamson is it worth it?

PLEASE let us be selling Coady. Not sure who would want him mind.

I'd imagine Silvio and Williamson are both on pretty big wages which for 10 games between them really isn't worth it. If either had proven their fitness maybe they'd be retained but it's a risk not worth taking IMO.

I'd keep Silvio for one season, i know it's a big if whether he can stay fit but if he does he's class. I think that's worth the risk for one more season.

I'd keep Silvio for one season, i know it's a big if whether he can stay fit but if he does he's class. I think that's worth the risk for one more season.

I think I would - but can see why he'd be released. Obviously the most important thing is that we sign some proper, decent fullbacks.

same here, just make a gamble

I think I would - but can see why he'd be released. Obviously the most important thing is that we sign some proper, decent fullbacks.

I'd love to see decent full backs but i've got this awful feeling that we will be seeing Mr Gloves at right back.........

If Silvio had got himself fit a couple of months earlier and played regularly then I'd be for keeping him, but this season has been in keeping with the last few, he's a crock and not worth the risk or hassle imv.

I think you are correct slink MT will play next season(if Lambert still is here anyway)

Silvio was always a gamble signing. A quality player but spending 90% of the season injured does not get you an extended deal.

If Saville, Williamson & Silvio are the first out the door (though would hope that Stearman & CBJ are not far behind as no point keeping them on ) then am fine with that

Saville isn't good enough & Williamson too old to play a significant role any more. Silvio I feel a bit for as I think he was better than anyone else in that position that we have played this season - not played enough & been injured, but has been available more than Lambert has been prepared to use him.

As long as we bring in a proper LB then its not that much of a loss.

He's been out the door since he got here, completely pointless signing if we weren't going to use him. Bet he's enjoyed his year's worth of Championship experience.

We did use him but he was part of crazy Walters keep everyone happy rotation policy. Lambert came in and decided his attitude wasn't the best so left him out. We really should have sent him back to Man Utd in January, especially as we put Saville as the back up option in his position.

He's been out the door since he got here, completely pointless signing if we weren't going to use him. Bet he's enjoyed his year's worth of Championship experience.

Trouble is with CBJ it ruins relations with Jose and Man Utd in the future.. The kid has been shit on from a great height at Molineux.

Trouble is with CBJ it ruins relations with Jose and Man Utd in the future.. The kid has been shit on from a great height at Molineux.
Already cost us. When Ikeme and Lonergan got injured back in December we had permission to sign an emergency loan keeper. We went for Johnstone from Man U and Jose blocked the moved due to CBJ being froze out here.

What do you do if he's not doing enough to even earn a place ahead of Doherty and Saville? He must have been REALLY shit.

What do you do if he's not doing enough to even earn a place ahead of Doherty and Saville? He must have been REALLY shit.
Hence why we should have sent him back in January. We had the option to do so but decided to keep him for no real reasons.

Back