• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Hence why we should have sent him back in January. We had the option to do so but decided to keep him for no real reasons.
We demanded 1/2 a seasons loan fee back, Utd refused. Neither party comes out of it looking great and the kid got shat on.

He will have learnt nothing being here - not saying that he was that good, but if played for a number of games consecutively then can't have performed any worse than MD or Saville.

If we'd signed Haynes we'd have sent him back.

Yes that is positive. As has been said before he must see that two lower mid table finishes in consecutive years will lead to a third next year with the same bunch of players and that in turn will lead to him being out of a job. Assuming he's allowed to, he'd be mad not to make significant changes. Hopefully our limp performances in the last month are as a result of certain players knowing they won't be here next season rather than them being in a comfort zone.

Good to read, let's hope Lambert is able to deliver on his words. These shit heads have been coasting along here for far too long and I am looking forward to saying goodbye to a few tomorrow. Hopefully his revolution stretches beyond the playing squad too. I think after tomorrow it's going to be one of our most exciting summers for years.

I don't understand why people feel sorry for CBJ. Sounds like his attitude is all wrong - Lambert has said we're weak at LB so he must be doing something wrong behind the scenes to be constantly overlooked.

Rather than blaming the club for his lack of development maybe the answer lies with the player himself? If his attitude is wrong Lambert is right to leave him out.

Either way, definitely a duff signing.

He wasn't wrong leaving him out, just like Iorfa. The thing we got wrong was keeping him here from January. For the sake of a few £££ (in footballing terms) we kept a player who wasn't happy and only going to play if the plague swept through Compton.

He made the bench once or twice under Lambert didn't he?

Might be that he just didn't rate him.

He was kept as cover in case Doherty and Saville were injured. We said Utd could have him back if they gave us back a proportion of the loan fee we paid for him but they declined, so we kept him just in case.

I don't understand why people feel sorry for CBJ. Sounds like his attitude is all wrong - Lambert has said we're weak at LB so he must be doing something wrong behind the scenes to be constantly overlooked.

Rather than blaming the club for his lack of development maybe the answer lies with the player himself? If his attitude is wrong Lambert is right to leave him out.

Either way, definitely a duff signing.

I don't see how you can make that judgement. Our coaching has seen zero progression from any player in the last 2 years at the club and the majority have either stagnated or gone backwards. Our coaching stinks and the difference from Man Utd to here is night and day....

Being linked to Pinillos from Forest.

Nottingham Forest have informed Benfica that they won't extend Hildeberto Pereira & João Teixeira's stay at the club. [A Bola] https://t.co/GsBESDRMY9

From Twitter.

Tex barely had a kick for them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Because he isn't equipped for this league. I like the boy but I'm not sure why he's been used as a stick to beat Lambert with.

He's better than Bright IMO and shouldn't have been sent out.

He'd have done a better job at No.10 or out wide than Edwards or Weimann have.

Not a high bar is it. And we aren't signing him permanently so bye Joao.

I don't miss him.

Back