• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Picture of Léo Bonatini doing the rounds of him on what looks like a London Midland train.

Dicko was scoring fine before his cruciate snapped. Over the pre Season he has shown enough to suggest we could be getting that back. We need 2 extra strikers but Dicko will be a massive asset with Costa, Cav, Neves, Jota & Graham supplying him.
Exactly

Dicko was scoring fine before his cruciate snapped. Over the pre Season he has shown enough to suggest we could be getting that back. We need 2 extra strikers but Dicko will be a massive asset with Costa, Cav, Neves, Jota & Graham supplying him.
Except he's injured again just like Marshall, Costa and Hause and we don't know anything about what or how long

Except he's injured again just like Marshall, Costa and Hause and we don't know anything about what or how long

agree, we dont get a lot of info from the club just Tim I and II guessing and trying to beat the other..a bit frustrating, dont think it will be long term injuries though..was a bit afraid when Nuno had a training session every day even on a matchday..guess we will be strong late in the games though :)

Abel Hernandez is a good player at this level. Scored 22 for Hull.

Sunderland will be in big trouble this year

Yep, I'd have Sunderland a way lower than mid-table at the moment. They just seem completely broken. It's us in 2012 without signing Sako.

Boro have a decent looking side, and have been playing together longer. It'll be a tough game and will give us a very good indication as to where we are.

In my head I'm trying to work out if they're better or worse than Leicester. I think they'll be better than Leicester were on Saturday

Not sure that Leicester were trying that hard on Saturday (apart from Schmeical who seemed to have a meltdown when we scored)

Boro will be a tough game, but not a bad one to start with as will give indications of where we are - can see a score draw on this one

I don't think you can say that losing to Shrewsbury didn't matter as it was a training exercise and then lord it over Leicester for beating them at the identical time in their pre season. I do think both home sides can take confidence from it though

I think the Boro game has probably come at the wrong time, but will be interesting either way.

I'm of the view that boro's squad now is probably better than when they were in the prem

Braithwaite is absurdly good for this level. He'll give Barry a proper test.

Newcastle lost their first two games last season iirc and were still champions. Boro could lose to us and still finish above us. I think that if we finish above Boro we will go up. This could be a cagey 1 1 draw.

I'd put my money on a 2-2, personally.

I'm of the view that boro's squad now is probably better than when they were in the prem

By a mile

Saying that though, we are a lot better than we have been for many seasons. Could be a match between the eventual top two.

It will be a tough test, would be delighted with 3 pts and almost satisfied with a draw

Back