• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Wolverhampton Wanderers are set to make a bid for Hull City striker Abel Hernandez - One of those Twitter football transfer sites.

Not bad but not overly excited either

Evans ain't all that. When he was on loan at Bradford not sure he was pulling up trees. Then came back here and spent the majority of the time injured or not in the team.

If you couldn't hold down a space in the team when your competition is Dave Edwards, George Saville, Connor Coady and Jack Price then your not telling the world you're a good player.

[Paddy] He's not as good as Price... [/Paddy]

Wolverhampton Wanderers are set to make a bid for Hull City striker Abel Hernandez - One of those Twitter football transfer sites.

Suspect he's just read 'Batth to Hull' and wondered who could go the other way. Personal feeling is the Jeff will get the big cheque book out one more time...

Suspect he's just read 'Batth to Hull' and wondered who could go the other way. Personal feeling is the Jeff will get the big cheque book out one more time...

yeah, really hope we get a prolific striker in and have a shot at the PL(think we have anyway but would be a BIG boost)

If they are still planning a striker surprise then suspect that its someone no one has predicted yet

would prefer a taller one to Dicko (not longer one fnaar)... just to have some options late in games like i said..but maybe 1.85-1.90 cm

If it's for us to send him on late in a game and boot the ball long no thanks.

If it's for us to send him on late in a game and boot the ball long no thanks.

no, meant a player that has more skills than maierhofer..good with his feet aswell..but i meant late in games to move up people and put crosses in..dicko wont head it in thats for sure

..and if we spend big i guess he will start before Nouha too

..all about options isnt it..

Evans ain't all that. When he was on loan at Bradford not sure he was pulling up trees.
Didn't do too bad at Bradford. I know a fan who was happy with him whilst he was there.

bet he would have been happy with Price too

Let's not do this again :icon_lol: I fear we will set Paddy off.

Back