• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

no, meant a player that has more skills than maierhofer..good with his feet aswell..but i meant late in games to move up people and put crosses in..dicko wont head it in thats for sure
Joselu won more aerial battles in La Liga last season than any other player.

#justsaying

Joselu won more aerial battles in La Liga last season than any other player.

#justsaying

as a team you want options to change things around if tactics dont work on certain teams..all im saying :)

thats why i was a bit reluctant on Gayle, too similar to dicko IMO

Gayle would guarantee promotion IMO. Miles better than Dicko for this level.

Be interesting to see how many posts/pages last year's Summer Window thread got (looked, couldn't find it, gave up looking) compared to this one

Whatever happens from here on in it has been more exciting in the close season this time

i dont think he is miles better..but he is better, agree with that

Come on Fred, Gayle is miles better. Scored 23 goals last year at a goal every 93 minutes so basically a goal a game. Nouha would never get near that.

Come on Fred, Gayle is miles better. Scored 23 goals last year at a goal every 93 minutes so basically a goal a game. Nouha would never get near that.

slink, you know as well as me that he plays with "slightly" better players...bet nouha would have scored a lot in that toon team too..

A peak Nouha, without injuries is capable of 15+ in this division.

I'm quietly hopeful that Costa, Jota and Cav can all hit double figures too.

aye.. with our old team

A peak Nouha, without injuries is capable of 15+ in this division.

I'm quietly hopeful that Costa, Jota and Cav can all hit double figures too.

nando, i hope youre right about those...think we can really score a lot this year and that is of course just a good thing..

the one thing in mind though..our possession football and our transfers of good players will make teams to park the bus..so maybe we will see more 1-0, 2-1 victories if we cant break fast enough(again, options how teams play against us to change tactics) I hope we wont be onedimensional, with just possession play

....when he isn't injured and can be arsed. Nice hairpiece though

Abel Hernandez is shite.

Evans / Price I can't be arsed to get into.

I don't get on here during the day any more. No access at work.

Dicko was scoring fine before his cruciate snapped. Over the pre Season he has shown enough to suggest we could be getting that back. We need 2 extra strikers but Dicko will be a massive asset with Costa, Cav, Neves, Jota & Graham supplying him.

Back