• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

South bank Facebook page says he's confirmed on a season long loan! That's Jota not the Facebook page on loan

Fuck off is this happening :icon_lol:

WHAT IS GOING ON AT THIS FOOTBALL CLUB?!

Scenes. Absolute scenes.

Anyone know the Portugese for "gerrit forward FFS!"

They should sack Tim II and install Jinky I :)

If you think our midfield is going to be good, Villa have just signed Glenn Whelan ...

"Old heads, plenty of experience at Villa, they know what it takes to win a game, not afraid to put a shift in, Steve Bruce has done it before. Those young foreign lads at Wolves... They won't fancy it on a wet Tuesday night in Preston. Manager doesn't know the league either..."

Stuff like this from Tim I make me doubt him

Tim Nash‏ @TimNash_1 7m7 minutes ago
Nuno is massively excited about the prospect of Jota playing for @Wolves and reckons he will be a huge hit.

Thats the kind of shit I used on Vital Football windups.

Tim I makes its sound like he's had the chat with Nuno that Tim II spent all last week chasing him around Austria for.

"Old heads, plenty of experience at Villa, they know what it takes to win a game, not afraid to put a shift in, Steve Bruce has done it before. Those young foreign lads at Wolves... They won't fancy it on a wet Tuesday night in Preston. Manager doesn't know the league either..."

It's going to be an interesting contrast and I for one can't wait ...

If the Original Tim is correct he is making the E&S look chumps right now

Tim Nash‏ @TimNash_1 4m4 minutes ago
I'm hearing a season-long loan for Diogo Jota has now been agreed with Atletico and will be announced by @Wolves.

Tim II trying to call around his 'contacts':

giphy.gif

OG Tim catches Britney at the lights:

giphy.webp

With all the shit that the E&S and Spiers in particular have pulled over the last year with all the click-bait bullshit, the KJ love in after he was replaced and the mini character assassination job he did on Jeff Shi after Lambert was replaced does he really expect full access to Wolves and the manager?

Back