• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Stuff like this from Tim I make me doubt him

Tim Nash‏ @TimNash_1 7m7 minutes ago
Nuno is massively excited about the prospect of Jota playing for @Wolves and reckons he will be a huge hit.

Thats the kind of shit I used on Vital Football windups.

Yeah. But maybe he's just trying to rub it in Spiers' face..

I miss your Vital Football windups Kenny. What happened?

Stuff like this from Tim I make me doubt him

Tim Nash‏ @TimNash_1 7m7 minutes ago
Nuno is massively excited about the prospect of Jota playing for @Wolves and reckons he will be a huge hit.

Thats the kind of shit I use to use on Vital Football windups.

:icon_lol:

The old classic.

"MK Dons boss Paul Ince was said to be massively enthused about the impending arrival of old team mate and great friend Leon Clarke. Ince said 'I am massively enthused that my old team mate and great friend Leon Clarke may be joining us'"

I miss your Vital Football windups Kenny. What happened?

They sorted out the "security" (about 6 sites owned before they did) and then Twitter happened, so everyone is an ITK now and can make up shit wherever they are

They sorted out the "security" (about 6 sites owned before they did) and then Twitter happened, so everyone is an ITK now and can make up shit wherever they are

I remember you taking over Vital Southend (I think). That was a particular highlight. Didn't you link someone as their manager, causing said person who was linked to call bullshit?

Even I have heard of him so he must be good (he's ACE on my Football Manager game). I'll need some new underwear if this one gets confirmed.

Angel Rangel Wrangle

Camp Nou to Camp Albion linking the then-teenage prodigy Lionel Messi to Albion IIRC.

Oh, and Patrice V'Omboi.

The thought of Costa, Cavaleiro, Jota and Neves in the same midfield is quite simply absurd.

The thought of Costa, Cavaleiro, Jota and Neves in the same midfield is quite simply absurd.

They don't know the league though... :hmmm:

Back