• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

Sounds like our striker to me.

Don't think so, he's more of a Cav and Costa type. I think we'll still get another striker in but I wouldn't be too unhappy if we started with Dicko and got another one in before the end of August.

Our squad is obscene if this comes off.

I know we're seemingly going 3-4-3 but just imagine those three given licence to roam in behind a peak Dicko with Neves sitting deep.

I know we're seemingly going 3-4-3 but just imagine those three given licence to roam in behind a peak Dicko with Neves sitting deep.

I think the idea of going 4-2-3-1 as an alternative formation would scare the nuts off this division.

We are literally 1 player away from a certain play-off spot assuming this comes off.

we're not fucking around and we've got ambition - it's a great change.

I can't see us not bringing in a key striker before season start. of course it depends on the target players as well.

Brentord Jota would be a superb signing, this is just ridiculous stuff.

Should I be more or less excited than I was when I thought it was him?

If you were excited about Jota from Brentford, this Jota will bring you to a level of excitement that would require a change of underwear.

Yeah, this guy is almost another Neves-level signing, arguably. Nearly as hyped, another of Portugal's brightest young talents.

We seem to be putting together a Europa League squad to play in the Championship...

I just hope the bandwagon we've sorted out is big enough for all the fans we suddenly have...

Must admit I thought it was the lad from Brentford and was buzzing but this?

Incredible.

Cant be any worse than some of the "Johnny come Lately's" we had in the Premier league

Don't think so, he's more of a Cav and Costa type. I think we'll still get another striker in but I wouldn't be too unhappy if we started with Dicko and got another one in before the end of August.

Our squad is obscene if this comes off.

Fuck me! A manager who is renowned for building from the back who has this much attacking talent at his disposal. You score 2 we score 4 ? Stuff of dreams

Fuck me! A manager who is renowned for building from the back who has this much attacking talent at his disposal. You score 2 we score 4 ? Stuff of dreams

Looking more like he's trying to build a you score 0, we score 4 squad.

This is getting unreal now - just an extra clinical striker now please (and offload those who aren't needed)

Back