• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2017 Window Thread

It's not the article (which is actually pretty good).

[rant] My bug bear, and it's just a personal one, is the 'oh, you know about (insert stuff here), ooh get you'. Like knowledge is a bad thing and knowing something alienates you from those that don't. It's a cancer on our society and journalists are the worst for it, the 'I know this and you don't' mentality from some journalists really pisses me off.

Most journalists I've had the displeasure to meet are utter cockrotting pissgibbons* who are genuinely as thick as the shit they write. This then filters onto social media where the loudest voices are responded to like they have knowledge. This is why Trump is so successful. [/rant]

*many thanks Wombat

They need to insert more references to semi-obscure Balzac novellas into their articles. Like all the cool kids.

Can we put all this in General Wolves News please..
I was just think it could be a thread in itself perhaps if a mod fancied moving them all to one...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Fair enough, but a quick look on twatter and there's all sorts of nonsense being bandied about and the hysteria is palpable. A look over the road tells me there are all manner of utter fucking morons bleating about it too.

You could be talking about a plethora of different subject matters here though to be fair.

Tim I has tweeted that we're signing Diogo Jota on a season long loan.

Jota flew in last night for a medical and talks.

Tim I has tweeted that we're signing Diego Jota on a season long loan.

Jota flew in last night for a medical and talks.

Classic Nash getting the name wrong!

Bloody hell - he's supposed to be really good!

Tim I:

A friend of Roderick Miranda, Jota is said to be a combo of Helder Costa and Ivan Cavaleiro in style and the type to lead @Wolves to the PL.

Signing Jiminently, then?

This would effectively be the end of Jordan Graham then?

Victor Chandler way out of line - going 11/2 for promotion if anyone wants it

This would effectively be the end of Jordan Graham then?

Don't think it has to be. Means we don't have to use Mason for example while Costa/Cav are unavailable.

And apparently this guy is very good.. in fact it's similar to Costa the year before having been at a pretty decent club on loan last season and done alright.

Oh my. That'd be an absolutely incredible signing. I will lose my shit if this comes off.

in fact it's similar to Costa the year before having been at a pretty decent club on loan last season and done alright.

"Pretty decent" last 16 of the Champions League Porto :D

I imagine it's the end of Mason more so than Graham.

I imagine it's the end of Mason more so than Graham.

Oh no, please, don't break my heart.

I wouldn't necessarily say he could be the main man up front but if he's available and willing to come then we'd be daft not to go for it. Much like Neves, has absolutely no business playing in this shitheap of a division.

Back