• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why did that make me feel something, ugh

Reactions: b3h
d97fca4c05f75f6bb2952eb621556732_w200.gif

Roll up for your 0 assists and 0 goals, folks!

Any QPR fans reading, I really am sorry. He's one of the worst footballers I have ever seen.
Scored on debut.

A bit early to be getting out the pedestal, isn't it?

Exactly what we need to convince someone to pay us some money for him

One I'm sure you'll be able to use on me sooner or later, given my penchant for holier-than-thou arguing:

"Is it cold up there, all alone on your pedestal?"

@Tredman's interpretation works, too.
OT, but I'd have thought a pedestal is something you put someone on when you revere them, as per Diana Ross in Chain Reaction (written by Brits)? High Horse or Ivory Tower is what I'd use in this instance, clearly a Trans Atlantic difference

OT, but I'd have thought a pedestal is something you put someone on when you revere them, as per Diana Ross in Chain Reaction (written by Brits)? High Horse or Ivory Tower is what I'd use in this instance, clearly a Trans Atlantic difference
Yeah, that gets used here a bit, too.

I think the idea in my first usage is that the person has placed themselves on said pedestal.

Player of the match - Fabio Silva (Rangers)​

Silva celebrates
His first goal in blue may not have been the prettiest, but Silva's impressive hold-up play and deft touches will ease some concern in the Rangers' fans who felt their side should have added a striker in January.

Player of the match - Fabio Silva (Rangers)​

Silva celebrates
His first goal in blue may not have been the prettiest, but Silva's impressive hold-up play and deft touches will ease some concern in the Rangers' fans who felt their side should have added a striker in January.
Oh I hope he scores enough against shit like Livingston for them to buy him but not enough for the mouth breathers to want him back.

Oh I hope he scores enough against shit like Livingston for them to buy him but not enough for the mouth breathers to want him back.

Rangers won't buy him they've got no money.

Back