• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Loan Watch 2023/2024

Guedes or no Guedes?

• Yes - More Playstation Face!

• No - Let's forget he ever joined us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ethan McLeod came on after 29 minutes of Alvechurch's 1-0 win last night and had a decent game by the sound of it. Was unlucky not to score from a header and had another couple of attempts on goal. Might get a run in the team now due to an injury.

Bolla played 56 minutes of Servette's 2-0 win at St. Gallen last night and got booked. The result puts them in second, six points behind leaders Young Boys.

Chem Campbell was left out of the squad for Wycombe's EFL Trophy QF win.

Bolla played 56 minutes of Servette's 2-0 win at St. Gallen last night and got booked. The result puts them in second, six points behind leaders Young Boys.

Chem Campbell was left out of the squad for Wycombe's EFL Trophy QF win.
Presumably cup-tied?

“He is a player who is very comfortable in possession, very good in small spaces, very good in the passing game.

“He can play as an ‘8’ or as a ‘10’. He can also play as a ‘6’ but his natural position is an attacking midfielder, and he has determination to improve himself as a player.”

QPR manager Martí Cifuentes talking about Joe Hodge. I've got a feeling they might end up being a tad disappointed...

“He is a player who is very comfortable in possession, very good in small spaces, very good in the passing game.

“He can play as an ‘8’ or as a ‘10’. He can also play as a ‘6’ but his natural position is an attacking midfielder, and he has determination to improve himself as a player.”

QPR manager Martí Cifuentes talking about Joe Hodge. I've got a feeling they might end up being a tad disappointed...
They think they've signed Cundle don't they?

his natural position is an attacking midfielder
d97fca4c05f75f6bb2952eb621556732_w200.gif

Roll up for your 0 assists and 0 goals, folks!

Any QPR fans reading, I really am sorry. He's one of the worst footballers I have ever seen.

Out with a Wolves supporter tonight and he was a bit surprised that Hodge has joined us on loan. Not far off their first team and quite highly rated by all accounts. Let’s hope he’s a good one.

My wolves mate said he's decent, but not physical enough and not outstanding in any areas. He reckons he's a good all-rounder though and will be good in the championship.

Who the fuck are these people :D

The second is just an opinion, not one I agree with but it is what it is.

The first is factually incorrect so presumably from a casual fan who doesn't know why he got a game a couple of weeks ago

Great stuff on the QPR forum where they sincerely believe that him driving down last night shows his sheer motivation.

Back