• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Wouldn't be surprised if Leicester are back in the championship in a couple of seasons.

They've been shambolic today, showed little quality and weak at the back.

With the Champions League money they will be fine. Ranieri will retire in two seasons tops and some other pretty big name will come in as they have heard of Leicester City now.

The only key will be not getting relegated this season.

They've been shambolic today, showed little quality and weak at the back.

Yet last season they were very strong defensively. Kante was a big loss for them but Leicester should have been able to adjust without him.

Freak season last time out for Morgan and Huth, they both needed replacing. They're way too cumbersome a pairing and Morgan has always been prone to a clanger.

With the Champions League money they will be fine. Ranieri will retire in two seasons tops and some other pretty big name will come in as they have heard of Leicester City now.

The only key will be not getting relegated this season.

I wouldn't be so sure, they could have easily bolstered the squad in the close season knowing the CL money was coming.

Wes Morgan has always been a bog standard Championship defender. I don't think anyone could have expected him to carry on his form of last season. Much like most of the others. They spent quite badly in the summer too.

I fully expect Mahrez will have very itchy feet in the summer and will want to move to another CL side.
They got on a roll last season when all the big ballsed up, Arsene Wenger for starters should be ashamed of not taking advantage for once Chelsea, City and Man Utd didn't compete.

Arsenal finally get the breakthrough from a corner, but if Burnley had a man on the post he would have had a straight forward clearance.

Got to love Arsenal, finally get round to signing themselves a proper defensive presence in central midfield and they sign one who hasn't got a clue how to tackle.

Does he? Looked more like dodgy refereeing to me.

Does he? Looked more like dodgy refereeing to me.

Easily a pen, similar to Berra on Bent for me, defender blindly swinging at the ball and ends up giving the attacker a kick as the ball is nicked away.

Mee getting generous though and giving Koscielny a kick in the face so Arsenal have a chance to save it.

Sanchez converts.

Lol. Why do managers go running to the 4th official? What the hell are they supposed to do about anything?

I think the ref had a bit of levelling things up in mind there. I've seen more of those not given than given.

I thought both were definitely penalties. What on earth was the Burnley defender doing

Not looking good for Ryan Mason here, been down a long time after a clash of heads with Cahill.

Back