• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

2-1 Brighton btw who scored while down to 10

Wednesday down to 9 now

Brighton wins and top the chump.. Two more goals from knockaert

Vile challenge by Hutchinson another vile individual, not a particularly likeable side Wednesday.

Swansea beat Liverpool at Anfield to start their usual fall from grace - once again not to be their year

Struggling aren't they?

City been excellent but can't help thinking they will regret missing all those chances. Bit of a theme with them at the moment. Not actually too far off being a very good side despite clear deficiencies that need sorting.

Dele Ali shoves Otamendi over, both hands in the chest, only yellow. Little bit different decision than at Carrow Road for similar petulance. City look like finally making their dominance pay. Now 2-0 and another Lloris clanger.

Deserved lead but two horrendous changers from Lloris!

People wonder why players dive and the decision not to give City a penalty tonight is the reason. Blatant push on Sterling who was clearly put off by the push yet no penalty, if he goes down then he definitely gives it.

People wonder why players dive and the decision not to give City a penalty tonight is the reason. Blatant push on Sterling who was clearly put off by the push yet no penalty, if he goes down then he definitely gives it.

Definitely a penalty, however he only stays on his feet because he's gone down easily twice already in this game and deservedly not got a penalty on both occasions. Kind of serves Sterling right.

Don't think he's gone down easy from what i have seen. He was holding on to Wanyama in the first half who then fell on top of him and Rose did clip him but got the ball and Sterling couldn't stay on his feet.

I still think it's playing on his mind, if it's earlier in the game or City weren't winning he goes over. As he knows he's not going to be the one taking the penalty he sees this as his opportunity to score and stays on his feet.

Could be I'm being harsh because it's Sterling and I don't really like him.

Nice to see Leeds lose. Mike Dean did himself no favours giving a penalty that was handball three foot outside the area.

Leicester City all at sea defensively again. The defending for the second Southampton goal would not have been amiss on a Sunday morning parks pitch.

Great knock down by Huth in fairness.

Leicester are bloody horrible. Gutless.

They are trying to get back into it now, though there has not been a lot of quality.

Back