• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

What an appalling free kick from Ipswich!! Great counter though and a deserved lead for Lincoln.

Yeah, much deserved but a shit freekick from Lawrence as you said Kenny.. Quality turn and throughball though

Cant believe how shocking Ipswich were in that game, clueless throughout.

Absolutely superb by Lincoln City. There will be celebrations tonight in the darkest corners of the county of Lincolnshire.

That was a fantastic counter to score but my god Ipswich are poor, Mick surely will not last much longer.

After that performance he couldn't complain absolutely shocking, reminded of some of the horrors that we had at the later stages of his time here.

While Ipswich were not very good, I think praise should be given to Lincoln. As a non league team against a championship team they were superb, and thoroughly deserved to win.

Oh absolutely. But the simple fact is that was a big underperformance by Ipswich, and that is hardly new news lately. I think Mick is going to need a lot of good fortune to survive the result.

End of the day Frank if Ipswich perform to any sort of standard they should have seen it out, they've had two cracks of the whip at Lincoln and failed twice.
I agree Lincoln were excellent though and will probably be back in the football league next season where they should be.

son said that Lincoln have been half decent this year so not surprised given Ipswich at the moment. I feel for Mick but he may be coming to the end of his time there

Last nights victories for Lincoln City and Sutton United showed that the old magic of the cup is still there despite Premier League clubs doing their best to undermine the competition.

Last nights victories for Lincoln City and Sutton United showed that the old magic of the cup is still there despite Premier League clubs doing their best to undermine the competition.
This season has been fantastic for the FA cup as I've seen first hand in 2 Stourbridge games as well as the giant killing last night and in previous rounds.

Oh and Wolves surprising me most of all with our fantastic performance and result at a Premier League club.

It'll never return to the famous, prestigious competition it once was (in the eyes of some, that is) until it's given equal billing with the champions league which is quite obviously never going to happen, but personally I've loved experiencing first hand just how important and appreciated this fantastic old competition still is to the smaller clubs.

Drama in the Brighton - Wednesday game.. Winnall subbed off.. Glenn Murray sent off for handball in the pen area, forrestieri(or whatever his name is) missed it twice.. Or stockdale saved it twice

1-1 still 23 mins + stoppage time left

Callum Mcmanaman really is a little shit, came charging in like a pinball there.

Back