• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Still can't understand how Pogba got away with that neck hold.

Big, big test for Henderson today directly up against Pogba.

I've been impressed with Jordan this season, he's taking a lot more responsibility screening that back four and he's much more positive on the ball. Looking forward to seeing Pogba again who has been scary in recent weeks. An absolute Rolls-Royce of a midfielder when he's on top form.

:icon_lol:

He's been absolutely woeful today.

Still comes out on top if you're going your original battle vs. Pogba, didn't look worth 80p today nevermind £80m.

I did mean Pogba, but looking back I can see it looks like more of a criticism of Henderson.

Sevilla 2-1 Real Madrid. Madrid lose their 40 match unbeaten run of matches without defeat. Ronaldo put Madrid up with a penalty, only to see Sergio Ramon score an own goal in the 87th minute. He used to play for Seville. Seville scored the winner in the 92nd minute.

Donald Love and Jason Denayer central midfield partnership. What a time to be a Sunderland fan.

Berra holding onto someone's shirt. Nothing new there then.

Lincoln with the best chances so far

Lincoln City have been the better team in the first half and could well be two goals up, and SSB is correct in that Berra was fortunate not to concede a penalty.

Berra has been fortunate for about 10 years. Seems Championship refs aren't as strict as the Prem refs this season. Not going to change while he gets away with it every week.

Nice to see old Mick again.. Always loved his press conferences.. Must be under some pressure if they lose this..

Lincoln very good so far. Will they regret not scoring in the first half?

Like Matt Rhead. Proper conference footballer.

..and built like Akinfenwa

Back