• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

It was a horrible collision, and the medical people were obviously concerned given how long he was down before being stretchered off. One can only hope he is not too badly hurt.

Mason has fractured his skull and has bleeding on the brain. Horrific injury.

Press reporting this but Hull not confirming.

Terrible news, it was clear it was serious by how long he was lying injured on the pitch. I hope that he makes a full recovery.

Horrible, it reminded me very much of Don Goodman's injury vs Huddersfield (I can still hear that bloody noise now, sickening).

At very least he received quick attention and hopefully that will help him pull through.

Remember Don trying to stand up. His legs refused to help out.

Jesus. Career ender, maybe worse. Thoughts out to him and his family.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hull now confirm the injury and the player is in a stable condition.

Hull now confirm the injury and the player is in a stable condition.

Reports from several sources suggest he is in a very serious condition. I hope they are wrong, this is a very worrying situation for his family and friends.

Reports from several sources suggest he is in a very serious condition. I hope they are wrong, this is a very worrying situation for his family and friends.

Why would Hull lie about it?

Southampton are defending with their lives though Liverpool's shooting is woeful at times

Southampton are defending with their lives though Liverpool's shooting is woeful at times

I think Liverpool have not been too good all evening, but Southampton have dropped deeper and deeper and have invited pressure. Sturridge and Coutinho have had excellent opportunities, but wasted them.

Liverpool badly missing Mane, is it one win in last five when he is at the Acon?

But given the money they spend annually, Liverpool should not be relying on one player. In fact Southampton could have put the tie to bed before half time, and I must admit I expected them to rue those misses.

Back