• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Good to see Ref's are giving penalties for that bollocks this season.

How stupid have you got to be?! He's JUST told you to pack in holding off corners (which he isn't obliged to do). Nah mate, I'll crack on with it, it'll be grand.

Keep giving them I say, it isn't defending.

Absolutely. The bloke must be fucking stupid. Especially to grab the bloke who is looking annoyed as he has just got a booking for a shouting match over the Berra grapple. Because the ref is never going to be looking in that direction is he?

Monumentally saft.

For anyone that didn't rate Guardiola just look at his City side in the first 25 minutes at Old Trafford, absolutely bossing it.

That have looked superb. Gary Neville is strangely quiet on comms too :)

Daley Blind having an EEL of a game.

Shows what a poor job Van Gaal did for me - half the Man Utd team are way below the required standard.

City have absolutely bossed this game, everyone seemed to stop for the second goal except Ihenacho.

Joe Hart currently laughing his bollocks off in Turin...

That have looked superb. Gary Neville is strangely quiet on comms too :)

I don't think he is, i think he's been very complimentary of City's performance and rightly so.

I don't think he is, i think he's been very complimentary of City's performance and rightly so.
Perked up considerably since utd scored imo

Back