• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Last man can still be sent off for a foul in the area if the ref believes he made no attempt to get the ball and denies a scoring chance.

Yeah i know but he quite clearly didn't mean to foul Costa, was just done by pace and Costa cutting across him.

Iorfa and Hause both start for England Under 21's in their qualifier against Norway.

Rashford scores for England. Pace to get away and calm finish, keeper should have done better.

2-0, world class delivery from Ward-Prowse and Chalobah volleys home. Terrible marking.

Iorfa looked good at right back so far, getting forward well and put 2 excellent crosses in. Hause not had a lot to do really but defended well enough.

Hause scores for England but disallowed as Ward-Prowse's corner was wrongly called to have curled behind.

Just switched this on a few minutes ago.

Nice goal from Loftus-Cheek to make it 3-0.

3-0 Loftus-Cheek. Neat move, top finish. Some of these players really need to be playing more.

4-0, bit of a deflection but Rashford looks so much better than everyone else.

Just the four goals since I turned it on! Rashford penalty for handball gives him a hat-trick and makes it 5-1.

This is a serious performance by the way, Norway had only conceded 3 goals in 5 games before today.

I only joined in on 55 mins but Rashford, Redmond and Loftus-Cheek all looked good.

Finishes 6-1. Very good performance and both Iorfa and Hause played well. I would like to see both play for us in the positions that they have played tonight.

Finishes 6-1. Very good performance and both Iorfa and Hause played well. I would like to see both play for us in the positions that they have played tonight.
Which was where?

Iorfa at RB, Hause on the left of central defence.

The Dutch had enough chances to win five games, let alone the one against Sweden tonight. Fred will be happy that the a Dutch gifted them their goal and had a perfectly good goal disallowed in injury time. Final score 1-1.

Dost's goal deserved to be chalked off.

How has Tyler Blackett made any sort of professional career? Laughably poor footballer.

Thought that the referee was being an arse stopping the game over the Berra nonsense. But the final penalty for the foul by Knudsen was absolutely right. And with the ref looking on, was bellendery of epic levels.

Back