• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

I bet Joe Hart is laughing his knackers off watching this.

City were brilliant for a long period and then looked a shambles defensively once they conceded. Still plenty of work for them to improve. Good game so far, lived up to the hype so far

Neville getting a bit carried away on that Bravo challenge, he's dived in but he hasn't got with studs at all, ended up meeting the ball with his instep so it was just a big block tackle in the end but looked a lot worse because of how he dived into it.

I think that was very close to being a shocker from Bravo but just about alright

Poor break from City then, 5 on 4 in their favour and it just fizzled out to nothing when it went out to De Bruyne.

Similar again there, they're breaking 4 against 3 but there's no real purpose in the movement from anyone and it just ends up coming to nothing.

Should Clattenburg have warned them then? Thought the ref had to just watch and if it happens, then give a penalty.

Wayne Rooney, utter cock, that's the sort of bullshit challenge you'd expect off some knobhead down the park who's pissed off that the keeper had the nerve to take him on.

When he's fit I think he's going to be brilliant for them.

He's got a long way to go then.

Couple of very good last ditch tackles by City in the last 5 minutes

Lucas WTF? Unbelievable 'defending'.

Liverpool were cruising, but now they have let Leicester back in it. They could regret that silly mistake.

Shocker of a decision to gift Arsenal a penalty. They are both pulling each other. Then surely it can't be for the feet up

Back