• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Lukaku hat-trick in 11 minutes

Moyes out

Make that 3 for Everton and 3 for Lukaku.
Awful defending.

Sunderland defenders really have no idea how to mark at all

Bloody ell, just what you want when your on a goal drought, a game against Sunderland.

How easy was that. One pass and clean through.

I really don't think Moyes will last very long at Sunderland. They look a very likely relegation candidate this time.

Lukaku could have had seven or eight tonight

If I was a fan of a league 1 club and Van Aanolt signed I'd be unhappy woeful player.

djilobodji looks like a real bargain loan at CB from Chelsea :facepalm:

They've bought him, something like £8m. Kone was way worse tonight.

But the marking for the second..

It's a shocking back four all round for this level.

Manquillo: Had one go already with Liverpool, barely played after the first couple of months. Looked slow and incapable of turning then, nothing's changed

Djilobodji: Weird signing by Chelsea, not trusted to play a single minute in the league, did ok-ish for a terrible Bremen team in the second half of the season but how has that increased his value by 3-4 times?!

Kone: Doesn't want to be there

Van Aanholt: Simply cannot defend. Atrocious positional sense

They look lacking in all areas at the minute, incredibly reliant on Defoe pulling something out because they have nothing else.

Everton paid less than that for Gana and he's class, just shows that teams like Sunderland struggle because they're player recruitment is awful.

Aye, agree with that, kone is the best one but as you say was looking for a better club(like everton ironically) van aanholt is good going forward, that's it

Defoe was the only player up to normal standard tonight

Watmore has been read now.. Just put his head down and runs, much like mcclean but faster

Pick 7 clubs to fight out the top six places in the Premier, ignoring last season' extraordinary events - mine would be the 7 there now and probably the majority of others too.

Everton paid less than that for Gana and he's class, just shows that teams like Sunderland struggle because they're player recruitment is awful.

Don't want to say I told you so, but...

Back