• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

yeah and I bet that $#@! turns up on here later on to tell us how great vlp is again.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Oh fuck, forgot about that knob! Well credit where it is due. They have done it the hard way and with little money. Their record signing is under 2 million I believe! Incredible. Enjoy it Huddersfield and your fans. Its the only league to be in

Burnley stayed up without spending a fortune, so maybe Huddersfield Town could do likewise, though I think they will face a massive challenge to stay in the premier league.

It shows what can be done with the right manager, tactics and personnel playing together. Burnley and Huddersfield are both better than the sum of their parts. They both , however , have an excellent goalkeeper. Wolves take note. Build from the back

I may get a pass to watch the champs league final, is it available on normal telly?

Looks like it is freebies on Virgin on channel 548. I haven't checked that yet on my set, but will do later.

Cheers chaps - just gotta keep the Mrs happy for the rest of the day!

Yep - 548 is working perfectly on Virgin.

Rather looking forward to this. Half of me is thinking with my Welsh side and wants Bale to win in Cardiff, but a bigger chunk of me wants Juve to triumph for Gigi Buffon. It would be the ultimate fitting conclusion to a phenomenal career.

I've got it on channel 100 on TiVo. Great quality picture too.

I'm leaning towards supporting Juve but don't really care as long as it's a good game.

Also free on Sky on BT sports 2 channel 414

Couldn't get a decent signal via BT showcase, but have a good online feed for it as they are also running it on a Youtube channel

The Black Eyed Peas, man. Fucking abysmal.

Thank f**k for that, no Owen Hargreaves on commentary.

Back