• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Penalties will be interesting. Both keepers have been top drawer in the league the season. Could see a few saved...... Oh and Germans don't lose shoot outs often do they?

Can we just reprieve Hull? No one really likes having them in this league so let the PL keep them for now, and neither of these two deserve it today.

With that logic I would be selfish. We are shit v Huddersfield over the years. We do take points off reading and hull. Especially with another bogie side Middleborough already on the horizon and Bolton on the way up.

Huddersfield in the Premier League wow! Surely they're the 1st team to be promoted with negative goal difference

Boo! Away days to Huddersfield are much better than Reading. The pubs are far superior!

Promoted with a negative goal difference and without scoring a goal themselves in the playoffs. Bleurgh.

Promoted with a negative goal difference and without scoring a goal themselves in the playoffs. Bleurgh.
yeah and I bet that cunt turns up on here later on to tell us how great vlp is again.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Well done Huddersfield, like the club and fans, always a good away day. Well deserved.

Fair play to Huddersfield, they've done everything that they needed to and have their just reward.

They'll get torn to shreds next season, though. The likes of Arsenal and City could easily put 8 past them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Fair play to Huddersfield, they've done everything that they needed to and have their just reward.

They'll get torn to shreds next season, though. The likes of Arsenal and City could easily put 8 past them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

They need to spend about 30 million to have a fighting chance of finishing 4th bottom. However if they keep Wagner and spend that money they could stay up. Its tight though. At the moment I can't see that team scoring enough to get 25 points in the premier.

Back