• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Most of their fans won't care though, League One or League Two, it makes no difference. The club is dead to them at the moment (and I understand the stance).

If nothing else it's good for Gary Bowyer who always comes across as a decent guy and having been sacked by Blackburn for no real reason will now get to play them next season.

Huddersfield Ward; Lowe, Schindler, Hefele, Smith; Mooy, Hogg; Kachunga, Brown, van La Parra; Wells.

Reading Al-Habsi; Gunter, Ilori, Moore, Van den Berg, Blackett; Evans, Williams, Swift; Grabban, Kermorgant.

Hudds miss two sitters in the opening 10 mins.

Bit of a contrast from Saturday's game. This is dull as fuck.

The Championship playoffs have been shite this year. Five rubbish games.

Whoever finally creeps over the line is a summer away from challenging Derby's points record without very very significant investment.

Yes, you normally want one of the teams to go up to get them out of the way for next season. In this instance I don't think it makes much difference either way.

Even the ref was desperate to avoid extra time with those seven minutes.

This has been desperate. Should go straight to penalties to put us all out of our misery.

I'm not watching it but no surprise about the quality. Reading are 1-0 merchants, I read some analysis about how they shouldn't really be up there - but fair play, they are. Huddersfield have a good system and neither team wants to lose or have the players to do something magic. It may sound harsh but whoever goes up are favourites for relegation. The prem will be stronger this year compared to last

You can have good close games though but this just isn't one of them, it's full of under or over hit passes, players falling over etc...

Can we just reprieve Hull? No one really likes having them in this league so let the PL keep them for now, and neither of these two deserve it today.

I think hudds will struggle next year - Wagner might be off even if they go up, and mooy, ward, palmer and brown are on loan. At least reading have stam probably staying.

I'm now waiting for the inevitable 119th minute winner meaning I'll be deprived of the penalty shootout I've been hoping for since about the 25th minute.

I think hudds will struggle next year - Wagner might be off even if they go up, and mooy and brown are both on loan. At least reading have stam probably staying.

To be fair Brown has made Dave look like a player today. So poor.

Back