• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Fabregas for Matic at HT for me. He isn't stopping anything so there isn't any point in him being on the pitch.

Think they definitely need Fabregas in there to try and assert some control but I think I'd ditch Kante personally.

They need Fabregas but if they put him in as one of the two they will really run the risk of being exposed on the break. Conte is quite cautious so I can see him taking Pedro off (as they could then put Willian on later in the game).

Don't get that at all. Occasionally suspect first touch but a good player. Gives Arsenal a physical presence up top and is a direct runner.

Agree with that. Not top level player but good player for these type of games and to stretch defences, quite an intelligent player. Weirdly does well for England too.

Agree with that. Not top level player but good player for these type of games and to stretch defences, quite an intelligent player. Weirdly does well for England too.

I don't get the intelligence bit either I think he's half a yard too slow in his head. Still, looks like I'm in the minority here.

Credit to the ref for not bottling that.

I dislike Chelsea, but I have just seen the fashion crime that is Stan Kroenke's suit...

Go on Chelsea

There you go, don't play your poxy reserve keeper in a cup final.

That is pathetic from Ospina. Better than Cechmy arse

Dreadul keeping. What the fuck was that effort

Is there anything that Danny Murphy isn't critical of? He's doing my head in.

Back