• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Yeah, stunning stuff :icon_lol:

Ojo on for England..

Refereeing was good.
The rule is shit though, Ramsey takes about 3 steps towards the ball but because he doesn't touch it apparently he hasn't interfered. Chelsea should've played to the whistle but his presence definitely influenced the outcome.

The offside rule has been that way for a bloody decade now. Moaning about it is fucking pointless

At least Arsenal are ahead. I cannot stand Chelsea.

Rule is shit, but referee did well, it's hardly his fault.

Really impressed with arsenal so far. They're bound to fuck it up though.

And another chance gone. Should be at least 3 clear and Chelsea just look asleep.

I've no idea what people see in Welbeck he's a dreadful footballer. The rest of the Arsenal team have started like a train. Top stuff.

I really like him :) fast direct runner, good nack for scoring and always willing.

I'll be surprised if Mertesacker can keep this up all game, it looks like he's never been away.

Probably. Although Chelsea don't look like finding their stride any time soon.

I really like him :) fast direct runner, good nack for scoring and always willing.

All I see is an athlete working hard but with the technical ability of a league 1 player. I guess it's all opinions.

I've no idea what people see in Welbeck he's a dreadful footballer. The rest of the Arsenal team have started like a train. Top stuff.

Don't get that at all. Occasionally suspect first touch but a good player. Gives Arsenal a physical presence up top and is a direct runner.

Don't think I've seen Chelsea concede so many chances in any other game this season.

Back