• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Guzan really is shit, how has he let that in.

Guzan really is shit, how has he let that in.

Took the whole stepping behind the wall to a new level. 1 step..wait till its kicked..take another and bingo you ain't getting near a free kick that 5 seconds ago was going to be piss easy to save.

3 to Liverpool now. Arsenal will miss out on the champions league. Could this spell the end for Wenger.

Tottenham have now scored six goals in two consecutive away games. I doubt if that has happened very often.

Wasn't letting anyone beat him to top scorer. Would be 2 behind Lukaku without those.

Man Utd v Ajax is free to watch tonight on BT. (as the Champions League Final will be as well)

Sky Channel is 414. Also on Youtube.

115 on freeview, in HD too which is good as there regular picture is atrocious.

shit, just got goosebumps in the silent minute..(that wasnt all silent) but the ajax fans clapped along..great gesture

shit, just got goosebumps in the silent minute..(that wasnt all silent) but the ajax fans clapped along..great gesture

Shame when the stadium went totally silent someone had to shout up

115 on freeview, in HD too which is good as there regular picture is atrocious.

It's shocking on Sky so I thought I'd try youtube which is marginally better.

Only in Standard Def on Sky. Obvs don't want to give away the good stuff on their rivals channel.

More like super low res on sky.

Only in Standard Def on Sky. Obvs don't want to give away the good stuff on their rivals channel.

Well Ultra HD would have been nice... I'm gonna have a look at the free view HD picture. I'm getting horrible a frame rate at times

Been pretty much all Man U for the first 12 mins. Fellani should definitely have scored!

Well thanks for telling me it's on, was about to get the laptop out. But With this pic quality I might have to get it out

I just hope Man U wins because of the Manchester attack even though Ajax plays more attractive football

I like the resolution, it reminds me of watching football in the mid-90s!

It's a terrible picture on sky, but I refuse to pay more for BT sport.

Pogba has scored.

Back