• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Morison seriously pissed off with the fans on the pitch "ruined it for me now"

What makes them so bad, exactly?

Check out Luton v Millwall 1985

Lovely lovely bunch of the worst hooligans on the planet.

And, despite the efforts of their board in recent years, their fans are still the worst types.

Honestly, I've never had a problem at 'Wall. Been three times. The police presence is such that unless you go looking for trouble or are stupid enough to go walking around areas you don't know, you'll be fine. But they do still clearly have a problem, even if like us, the bellend element is now largely split between fat men in their mid 50s and above trying to hold on to the glory days, and rat faced kids who are about as intimidating as One Direction.

Never a problem at Molineux as they normally bring around 15 fans

Seol got some proper racist abuse at Millwall....answered back with a 93rd minute winner.

Don't think I can hold the Kenilworth Riot against them as a club having not been alive for it myself, but can understand how such an incident would live on in the memory of one who experienced it.

Seol got some proper racist abuse at Millwall....answered back with a 93rd minute winner.

Dennis Wise claimed it can't have happened because he didn't hear it. Now he was made to be player/manager of that club...

Don't think I can hold the Kenilworth Riot against them as a club having not been alive for it myself, but can understand how such an incident would live on in the memory of one who experienced it.

I grew up pretty close to Luton. The place was a war zone.

Even more than Luton normally is

They were singing racist chants when I was there in 2014/15, a sizeable amount as well. Surprised me I have to say. As DW says it's pretty safe due to the police presence, we were held for 45 minutes after the game which was great in the rain having just thrown away a 3 goal lead.

They were definitely shouting "Gook" at Son every time he got the ball when they played Spurs at WHL this season. Lovely stuff. Don't think they got done for it in the end either.

They were definitely shouting "Gook" at Son every time he got the ball when they played Spurs at WHL this season. Lovely stuff. Don't think they got done for it in the end either.

Maybe the FA thought it was the Miami usage of the term...

And DVD. They always trot out the minority line, but it is always Millwall.

Honestly, I've never had a problem at 'Wall. Been three times.
Like you say, if you go on the train from London Bridge because of the police segregation you don't come anywhere near the Millwall fans and after the game you are held back sufficiently that they've all buggered off by the time they release you.

Pretty sure if that Bamford incident was at the other end it would have been a penalty.

Nailed on penalty. Arsenal were all over Everton until koscielny got himself stupidly sent off - still 1-0 though.

Back