• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Jammy goal. Poor from Ajax to give the ball away

Antonio Valencia, great player this season

Bit of a dull game if I'm honest, Man U have clearly been the better team so far, no movement or penetration from Ajax. Bit of a jammy goal but I doubt United care!

Ajax playing into Mourinho's hands at the moment and United are managing this game well enough.

Onana showing a better first touch than most of our outfield players...

Very 'Mourinho' this from United. Solid and effective but Ajax look very comfortable on the ball, could see them getting 1 back and making it nervy here.

What is. Wrong with Owen. Hargreaves he can. Only talk in really. Short. Sentences.

Good to see Ajax back in the sort of game they belong. There are some cracking young talents in that squad.

Put in a bid for Onana, Fosun!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Zlatan has just had a photo with a banner saying "Zlatan stay and you can shag my wife"

Watching England u20s against South Korea, one nil up. Was a suspected stamp so referee went to look at video replays (as they are trialling in the competition). Spent two and a half minutes looking at what for me was a red card but took ages going back and forth to the video as clearly couldn't decide then just ended up giving nothing!

Back