• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

The quality of those two goals. My word.

Six touches without the ball touching the floor ffs. That's just filth

No way he should be able to get it in from there - could easily have gone way over, but didn't

Game on

Yellow card for horse face. As predictable as the sun coming up in the morning

I love Ronaldo but he can't be that selfish, trying to out-skill Mandzukic there.

That must be the worst header I've ever seen Ronaldo attempt.

Same thing again, he's trying to score something more spectacular than what Mandzukic did. Zidane needs a word with him, tell him to stop thinking so much. An ugly goal still counts.

Same thing again, he's trying to score something more spectacular than what Mandzukic did. Zidane needs a word with him, tell him to stop thinking so much. An ugly goal still counts.
There wouldn't have been anything that spectacular there, it was just a pretty standard header but he fucked it.

I fancy pjanic to scuff one in, that's two clean hits from distance now

Love the confidence playing out from the back, doesn't seem to matter how much pressure gets put on they manage to pull it off without endless going back to the keeper.

Marcelo is such a snide twat, can't abide him.

Juventus are just slowing it down when they get the chance - might be better pushing on quickly

Back