• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

How the fuck has the assistant allowed that. He is right by the incident.

Ramos should have been the one going off for that - a call from the Royal Shakespeare Company awaits him

Ramos should have been the one going off for that - a call from the Royal Shakespeare Company awaits him
You'd have hoped so, not sure why he took the gamble, it's not like they're struggling to hold on to the game or anything, just needless.

Ramos is a proper cunt!

A three game ban or more for disgraceful simulation awaits if there ius any justice. Toss pot. Sullying a great performance by a quality side

Fuck knows what Juve spoke about at half time but they've given this game to Madrid second half, complete no show.

I think a lot of Madrid's attacking players will get credit for tonight but Casemiro is integral. He's a proper shithouse and a dirty fucker but the lad can play too and he breaks up so much for them.

Not really Alan he's been dreadful along with Higuain in the second half. Gone missing.

Was more about who he was replaced by than anything.

I like Lemina (he's Gabonese, so obviously), but didn't think the situation called for taking off a forward for a not-so-attacking midfielder.

Was more about who he was replaced by than anything.

I like Lemina (he's Gabonese, so obviously), but didn't think the situation called for taking off a forward for a not-so-attacking midfielder.

Not really got anyone else to bring on.

I think a lot of Madrid's attacking players will get credit for tonight but Casemiro is integral. He's a proper shithouse and a dirty fucker but the lad can play too and he breaks up so much for them.
He's made the difference to them since he was brought in. Juve are an exceptional team, but Real are really special at the moment.

Modric is just sensational.

Love watching some old players still doing their thing, albeit generally at a much slower pace, in games like this Carrick testimonial.

Great to see some oldies like Mendieta still getting about, Seedorf always bosses these things, Wes Brown is still wank.

I'm convinced Seedorf could still play, he's ridiculous.

Rooney's found his level...

Think I heard them say earlier that Lamps and someone else had to pull out. So I imagine they've just roped in anyone who lives nearish Manchester :icon_lol:

Never has anyone been more out of place in a legends team. Predictably rinsed the first time a proper player got at him too.

A right hand side of him and Richard Garcia is truly the stuff of dreams.

I'd have taken Dimitar Berbatov last season in our strike force.

Back