• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

And the West Ham fan exodus has begun...

It's the same old tricks from Mourinho, throws his toys out the pram and walks out of an interview, then everyone is talking about him and not criticising the players.

It's the same old tricks from Mourinho, throws his toys out the pram and walks out of an interview, then everyone is talking about him and not criticising the players.
That's sort of true, other than even Talkshite now say exactly what you have, so he now just looks a dickhead.

It worked well first time at Chelsea. He took all the flack and really got the team playing for him, that was really clear looking at the celebrations after the CL win, they loved him.
Not sure what happened in his second spell there.
Bit early to say he is a busted flush though, United are better than they have been in the last three years, and I w wouldn't bet against them finishing top four ( though also wouldn't bet they would...)

It's like Fergie bullying the ref / pointing to his watch or Wenger 'not seeing' the incident. It works for a fair period of time but eventually becomes cliched and a borderline parody.

Only they aren't. No one is interested in him or his tantrums these days. Boring.

United play shapeless boring football.

The PL title is already over. The bottom of the league is more interesting imo.

Will Leicester go down? I think so. Along with Palace and one other.
You might say Hull, but I've been quite impressed with them every time I've seen them. Effort, shape. I'd have said Swansea but they have picked up a couple of good wins Lately.

I think it's Sunderland's year to go.

Hull just don't have the quality (selling your best player in the middle of the season isn't a good move) and then I'd like it to be either Palace because of that fat prick in the dugout or Boro for playing the dullest football in Europe.

Sunderland and Hull will go. Leicester is an interesting one part of me thinks their players will wake up, realise they are in the shit and win enough games to be OK. The other part thinks they are arrogant enough to think they are PL winners and will get a move to the PL even if they go down and continue tossing it off.

Sunderland, Hull and Swansea.

BFS will get out of the shit like usual.

Only they aren't. No one is interested in him or his tantrums these days. Boring

They're the same old tricks, they just aren't working anymore because everyone knows them.

I think Sunderland and Hull. I think Swansea, Palace and Boro are more likely to go down than Leicester.

Oh, and Leicester are going to win the Champions League.
Yes, I have been drinking...

I think it's Sunderland's year to go.

Hull just don't have the quality (selling your best player in the middle of the season isn't a good move) and then I'd like it to be either Palace because of that fat prick in the dugout or Boro for playing the dullest football in Europe.

Made me chuckle. Forgot all about Sunderland (I've had a drink and what the fuck are they still doing in the Prem? Who knew?). Palace, Sunderland and I agree Hulll are the most likely, as you say, the squad hasn't enough depth - didn't have from day one of the season, they are 'game' enough though. I like watching them.

Very good move by Huddersfield, and an excellent finish. They are back in front and deserve to be. They look a decent side.

Back