• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

How have they not tried to strengthen this back four in January, seriously.

In massive trouble.

Where do Leicester go from here? They are at Swansea next week, lose that and they will be in the bottom three. How can a team go from champions to possible relegation

Where do Leicester go from here?

Down hopefully. I've never liked Leicester stemming back to the Steve Walsh days and much as I wanted them to do it last year as a poke in the eye to the big clubs I'd be equally delighted to see them come down.

Down hopefully. I've never liked Leicester stemming back to the Steve Walsh days and much as I wanted them to do it last year as a poke in the eye to the big clubs I'd be equally delighted to see them come down.

They have been very average again today. I know United got lucky when Mata could have been sent off, but Leicester have offered very little.

Mata should have been sent off in the first half with that tackle with the studs on Vardy..could have been a different game

It was late not high/malicious. Yellow card at most

It was late not high/malicious. Yellow card at most
You must be kidding? Reckless, high speed challenge with studs up.. Maybe because it was man u..

Would have been interesting to hear Jose if the challenge had been on Mata.....

Just went to see Stourbridge beat Ashton 4-1 to climb to 2nd in the league. Blyth Spartans are way clear at the top but Stourbridge have been in great form of late.

A really entertaining game despite the miserable weather.

Did I just hear right on the television. Leicester fans singing to Derby fans, "Champions of England, you'll never be that."

A bit more research needed by the Foxes supporters methinks.

Yes Frank you did hear right. Leicester fans singing that song to a club that have won the league twice....

Yeah, but anything pre-prem doesn't count :)

They sung it to Sunderland fans earlier in the season. They've only won it the 6 times...

As tredman said football was only invented in August 1992, anything before then has been erased from history bit like in a 1984 manner.

Back