• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Nugent looks to have overdone it with the back to black.

That's a shocking miss from the officials, blatant handball outside the box from the derby keeper

Oh dear Mike Jones you've had a mare there. Definite handball and the 'keeper should've gone.

How did the ref not see the goalie handle the ball outside the area?

Again maybe I am missing something, but why are the commentators saying neither side want extra time? Very few of the players on view tonight will be starting at the weekend, so it hardly matters if they have to play an extra 30 minutes.

Keogh turning his back on the shot, the big freak.

Another mistake by Mike Jones amazing how he still gets a gig in the PL.

Keogh turning his back on the shot, the big freak.

He's been a disaster tonight, should've given away 2 pens and generally been outmuscled by Musa all night. I think Shackell by contrast has had a very good game along with the young lad Lowe at LB.

Oh for a left back who can defend...

I would have liked to have signed Chilwell a couple of seasons ago before he broke into Leicester's main squad.

Didn't think he was very good at all tonight. Way too weak.

I wasn't really watching him tonight, but he's been impressive in the past.

So was CBJ for United ;)

There's talent there (in both of them) but that doesn't necessarily translate to immediate results at this level. Having watched him tonight he desperately needs to get in the gym. At least half a dozen times he was just brushed off the ball and it's not like Cyrus Christie or Abdoul Camara are amazing physical specimens themselves.

I must admit he did look quite slight.

After a poor start, Birmingham City are in this game, and have maybe been a little unlucky on a couple of occasions.

Kieftenbeld shown a yellow card for a disgraceful challenge. He should have been sent off, and within a couple of minutes Zola substitutes him.

Love seeing what is happening to blues.
Some fucking twat I work with seemed to contradict my view of bluenoses, un til he showed his true colours across the past 4 months and now is a complete fucking child. I am DESPERATE we beat them so I can silently sit smirking about our magnificent victory, basking in their plummet down the table. I'd kevin keegan love it.

Ten minutes in and Hull striker Niasse already looks like a competition winner.

Arsenal haven't started the best.

Back