• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Swansea look much the better side to me, just struggling to get Llorente involved much at the minute.

Leicester increasingly look like they've had it. Where's the gameplan?

Been impressed with Mawson today, done what he's had to do defesively and looks very assured on the ball, to make the somewhat obvious comparison to Stones he seems a lot more content to just do what needs to be done, no pointless twisting and turning in his own box trying to be clever but he's confident enough to take an extra touch under pressure and then make a simple pass or clear it if he has to.

Great break by Gray, then horrendous shot/cross after.

I have said this before, but where do Leicester go from here? Though they are still in the champions league and the FA Cup.

The championship with any luck.

10 hours without a Premier League goal for Leicester.
But they will win the Champions League.

Bournemouth fans getting very angry with the ref here after he correctly ruled out a Bournemouth equaliser for a pull back on Stones.

Bournemouth fans getting very angry with the ref here after he correctly ruled out a Bournemouth equaliser for a pull back on Stones.
To be fair to them, most of the fans wouldn't have spotted the pull. Sky didn't until the replay.

I know Howe has a lot going for him as a manager but his tactics are really poor here, Surman protecting the back four on his own against City? Like guarding Fort Knox with a peashooter.

Adam Smith is way out of his depth, L1 player.

To be fair to them, most of the fans wouldn't have spotted the pull. Sky didn't until the replay.

Yeah true, still funny though after all the decisions they got in the Championship a couple of years ago.

I know Howe has a lot going for him as a manager but his tactics are really poor here, Surman protecting the back four on his own against City? Like guarding Fort Knox with a peashooter.

Adam Smith is way out of his depth, L1 player.

Agree, they are in shocking form too. Heading for the bottom three with Leicester and Boro. Going to get quite interesting over the next few weeks

With a decent set of full backs and a holding player, City are going to be fantastic. Love watching them.

Agree, they are in shocking form too. Heading for the bottom three with Leicester and Boro. Going to get quite interesting over the next few weeks

With a decent set of full backs and a holding player, City are going to be fantastic. Love watching them.

You've just got a Pep crush

If you say the bottom 3 is going to come from 7, then that would be my fantasy 3.
Leicester, I've never liked and living in the East Midlands the fans who have come out of the woodwork in the last year are annoying, although they are rapidly hurrying back in. Boro....snooze. Bournemouth, the fake fairytale of overcoming adversity whilst failing FPP. Plus their Chairman being scared to walk down the Waterloo Road.

I want Palace down, nothing against them as a club but everything to do with that arrogant oaf in the dugout.

Back