• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

3 - 1 Huddersfield at half time. Not very good goalkeeping, but apparently it is the first time this season that the Terriers have scored more than two goals in a game. For a side in their position that seems hard to believe.

Cracking second half in the Melbourne derby. Had a bit of everything. Missed penalties, goals, own goals and sending offs. Kevin Muscat's team victorious.

arsenal really must threaten more with throughballs...been needing for years Wenger...Welbs or Giroud may be needed too

Kante is absolutely unbelievable. Chelsea are running the show here

Arsenal's right hand side now Bellerin has gone off is a disaster. Theo never tracks back properly (as seen on the goal) and Gabriel plays like Neill Collins out there.

Been pretty easy for Chelsea. Do expect Arsenal to come out and play a lot better in the second half

Chelsea score an absolute belter.

It should be easy to take this lot on....

Absolutely embarrassing defending.

More simply superb work from master of organising a defence Mr Samuel Allardyce today.

Surely his record will go down the toilet this season. Or he will resign with five games to go to preserve it.

I see Mike Dean is back in the prem again.. Expect a pen then in the man c-swans game

Have that Leeds. That'll shut their fans up for this week.

Kyle Naughton costs Swansea a point, shocking defending.

The old 1-2 and Leicester are in trouble

Fucking useless Leicester.

I'd had a bet on them failing to keep a clean sheet, easy money these days, went to put my winnings on Ibrahimovic to score anytime and the fuckers let him add a second before I even got chance to place it!

Really poor defending on both. Don't have Morgan and Huth that high up the pitch on the first (then it's a horrible mistake by the latter) and on the second Valencia has to do absolutely nothing to get that cross in, Fuchs nothing like tight enough.

Back