• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2016/17

Blues losing again.

Fookin inspired change of Manager.

Ranieri has to be on his last legs. They're bloody woeful.

Wasn't Zola's Watford pretty good, though? That was Zola, wasn't it?

Wasn't Zola's Watford pretty good, though? That was Zola, wasn't it?

One good season and one rubbish one. Done absolutely nothing since.

His West Ham team were appalling as well.

They surely can't sack him in defence of the title. That would be appalling.

Should be sacked next December at the earliest. He must be poring over tapes of defenders around the world; Morgan and Huth have taken a massive dip from last year a la Vidic and Ferdinand under Moyes at United.

Won't be the least bit surprised if he doesn't survive February, however.

Should be sacked next December at the earliest. He must be poring over tapes of defenders around the world; Morgan and Huth have taken a massive dip from last year a la Vidic and Ferdinand under Moyes at United.

Won't be the least bit surprised if he doesn't survive February, however.

Vidic and Ferdinand were both top five in the world centre halves at one point. That does not apply to Fat Wes and Robert Huth.

They should have known that back four had a freak season, nothing like good enough. I don't think there's any room for sentiment, as Punts says they could easily go down here.

Vidic and Ferdinand were both top five in the world centre halves at one point. That does not apply to Fat Wes and Robert Huth.

They should have known that back four had a freak season, nothing like good enough. I don't think there's any room for sentiment, as Punts says they could easily go down here.

Aye, but personally still think that's less his fault than the players'.

Jesus, I'm turning into Frank Lite.

Aye, but personally still think that's less his fault than the players'.

Jesus, I'm turning into Frank Lite.
I'm not surprised you're defending Ranieri, he's signing nothing but African players! :icon_wink:

He won them the title. It all sounds rather like us treating Cullis like shit.

Chelsea binned Mourinho twice after title winning seasons, last season's trophy isn't going to solve any problems, sometimes you need to make a change.

Liverpool (just) avoid a 4th consecutive loss at home as Costa has a penalty saved

Chelsea binned Mourinho twice after title winning seasons, last season's trophy isn't going to solve any problems, sometimes you need to make a change.

It was Leicester's ONLY title. That makes him their greatest manager ever.

They won't sack him. Move upstairs maybe.

6 trophies in 3 years made Mourinho Chelsea's most successful manager on the first stop too, didn't help his cause when things went wrong.

Don't see what he has to offer anymore in a football sense. Clearly one of the nicest men alive and needs to be treated with respect but football is a ruthless business and Leicester will not want to be know as 'that' club that won the title and got relegated the next season.

West Ham United all over the place against Manchester City. 3 - 0 already, and it's not even half time.

Back