• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to choice I think I'll always go for the Premier League, so it's Man City v Liverpool for me.

The quality on display in Madrid-Barca is going to be far superior so I've gone for that. Hasn't disappointed so far

The quality on display in Madrid-Barca is going to be far superior so I've gone for that. Hasn't disappointed so far

To turn it around, I'd pick watching a Jürgen Klopp team over a Rafa Benitez team 1000 times out of 1000...

Fair enough, but this game is being played at a ridiculous tempo. Barcelona playing some insane stuff in their own half under pressure

Probably true but I've never been much of a fan of football perfection, comes from spending my life being a Wolves fan I suppose.

Someone give Yaya a slap. Ambling about like it's a kickabout in the park.

Klopp football at its best, pretty shit defending though.

Demichelis joins the awful defending party. So poor.

Liverpool deservedly two up.

Someone give Yaya a slap. Ambling about like it's a kickabout in the park.
He's been that way all season. The man is finished at the top level, just couldn't give a fuck anymore.

Pellegrini should be do far better considering the money he's had to spend.

Superb from Can. Think Firmino was off though.

Should have been four. Hart is being horribly exposed without Vinny K in front of him. City are an absolute shambles.

Shambolic defending from City. Firmino was easily level with the ball for his goal.

Hart handling in the build up to the third was wank, just palms it out like a mong from a pretty average effort from Coutinho.

Great finish from Aguero to peg one back, they're far too reliant on bits of individual magic like that though.

Delighted to see Benitez getting shown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back