• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much better than the last game - Kane with a speculative & almost spectacular shot

2nd goal made even sweeter by the fact 90% of the jerk-offs in the expensive seats missed it. Absolutely hate the idea of having those seats there right in front of the main camera - and I hate the mentality of going to a game of football and missing 20 minutes of the second half for a sandwich.

England playing some nice stuff.

Stones will try and play football anywhere on the pitch'. Hmm.

Not a lot of point him doing much else really.

Good goalmouth tackle/block by Alli from Martial - hard to believe that he's only 17 (assuming I have got that right)

He's 19.

Same birthday as me but I am slightly older.

Zlatan with a magical freekick..denmark has to score four in the last 15 mins..guess we are in the euros!!! :)

..and denmark scores..they need to score three more in 10mins

I'm really encouraged with our performance tonight - not often do I actually feel a little bit of optimism when it comes to the national side but we've got some really promising young players.

I still think dele alli would be a good name for a shopping mall food court.

Unconfirmed reports that Police have found a car bomb disguised as an Ambulance near the Hannover stadium.

I'm really encouraged with our performance tonight - not often do I actually feel a little bit of optimism when it comes to the national side but we've got some really promising young players.

Players which would have struggled to have got a sniff if it wasn't for injuries to others. There's a lot to be said for giving youth a chance.

I prefer Butland over Hart.
I prefer Ali over Carrick.
I prefer Barkley over Wilshere.
I prefer Kane over Rooney (although Rooney hasn't looked to bad in a wider role tonight)

Smalling, Stones + Cahill to fight for the two centre back slots.
Gibbs, Baines, Bertrand + Shaw (when fit) are excellent choices at left back.
Clyne is clearly first choice RB ahead of Walker.
Sterling should be able to hold his own at the highest level and Walcott should be pushing him.

We've got good options. I hope Woy goes with the players who are in form rather than the 'safe' options when the tournament roles around.

Players which would have struggled to have got a sniff if it wasn't for injuries to others. There's a lot to be said for giving youth a chance.

I prefer Butland over Hart.
I prefer Ali over Carrick.
I prefer Barkley over Wilshere.
I prefer Kane over Rooney (although Rooney hasn't looked to bad in a wider role tonight)

Smalling, Stones + Cahill to fight for the two centre back slots.
Gibbs, Baines, Bertrand + Shaw (when fit) are excellent choices at left back.
Clyne is clearly first choice RB ahead of Walker.

We've got good options. I hope Woy goes with the players who are in form rather than the 'safe' options when the tournament roles around.

A lot of the issues I've had with Hodgson isn't necessarily who he picks but how we set ourselves up and subsequent game plan which is often far too negative and unadventurous in the big games.

I'll be raging if Henderson gets back in ahead of Alli now.

I'll be raging if Henderson gets back in ahead of Alli now.

He blatantly will. As I say, when the tournament comes around, Woy will go for the 'safe' options.

A young and enthusiastic team playing with no fear could really make some waves.

I'd love someone to show Hodgson that performance from Alli, side by side with one of Henderson's games for England (pick any one you like, he's been anonymous in all of them). Just no comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back