• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who played RB..clyne, walker or jones and how did he perform?

Clyne. Played well although his delivery wasn't the best. He's the only sensible choice there, Walker is a very poor man's version of him and any of Smalling/Jones/Stones is just fudging the issue because you don't want to leave someone out.

I'd give Joel Ward a go rather than stick a centre half there if it came down to it (ie Clyne were injured or whatever), he's been consistently excellent for Palace.

Clyne. Played well although his delivery wasn't the best. He's the only sensible choice there, Walker is a very poor man's version of him and any of Smalling/Jones/Stones is just fudging the issue because you don't want to leave someone out.

I'd give Joel Ward a go rather than stick a centre half there if it came down to it (ie Clyne were injured or whatever), he's been consistently excellent for Palace.

Cheers, yeah usually you would like to play players in their natural positiion and even more so at international level ffs

Middlesbrough have not looked anything special so far. A couple of good moments, but too often their build up is so slow, and QPR have plenty of players behind the ball.

QPR looking the more likely to score.

Where is Neil Warnock? I thought he was caretaker manager of QPR.

Had to take the match off for personal reasons. No further details that I am aware of.

In my opinion, Middlesbrough are no better than most other teams in this league. They have laboured tonight against a well organised QPR team.

In my opinion, Middlesbrough are no better than most other teams in this league. They have laboured tonight against a well organised QPR team.

I've said this on here Frank before and i tell everyone who asks about this league, there isn't a really good side. Teams have good players on paper but they aren't good teams which is why as i've also said before it's disappointing we are where we are.

It's a very average league. It is to Kenny's detriment that we sit as low as we do in it

We should have beaten Middlesbrough. It was Ken's fault we didn't for approaching the second half (even before Hause went off injured) as if we had 10 men.

Average teams get things done in the end and that's why they go up

Normal in the championship, everybody is beating everybody..not much in there to separate teams..

I quite like the way Middlesbrough are set up, solid rather than spectacular and think any club that finishes above them will gain automatic promotion.

Bruce's lot are a right bunch of cynical bastards. Justice done.

Bruce's lot are a right bunch of cynical bastards. Justice done.
Loved the stat that Hull hadn't conceded a goal since Curtis Davies came out of the defence. Cue injury to Dawson and he is replaced by Davies..5 minutes later Hull concede for the first time in over a month.

Loved the stat that Hull hadn't conceded a goal since Curtis Davies came out of the defence. Cue injury to Dawson and he is replaced by Davies..5 minutes later Hull concede for the first time in over a month.

:icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back