• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling's confidence in front of goal is awful, chases a poor backpass down to get 1 on 1 but makes no attempt to work an opportunity from an angle and plays it back to Aguero with several players chasing him down.

4-0 Barca its results and performances like this that might mean Rafa won't be there for to long.

Class to applaud Iniesta.

Carvajal on the bench is a crime. Brilliant full back.

Benitez is a mug.

Skrtel rocket makes it 4, my Sunday morning team will defend better than City tomorrow.

Professionals shouldn't be this disorganised, does Pellegrini just delegate all defensive thought to Kompany?

Kolarov is a wetty, Demi is just finished and Mangala very much needs a leader alongside him. Never thought Sagna was up for a fight either.

Looks like even Man City the bastion of old style football fans has finally succumbed to modern fan syndrome.

fab4af88654e4f3f8aa041dd8c4ed259.jpg

Well as Kloppity is doing all this with the same players, it makes Bwendan look a right fuckwit.

Empty stadium, 'sing when you're winning', all that kind of stuff, things you never would have associated Man City fans with pre Sheikh Mansour, ask Noel Gallagher :icon_wink:

I remember going there in the late 90's when we beat them 1-0 and they got pesters from there own fans big time.

Yeah we all do that, I'm not sure how many of the nouveau fans have that sort of staying power.

They were pulling thirty thousand in the third tier. Not too many of those attending are those nouveaus. you would hope.

Remi Garde must wonder what the fuck he's let himself in for with this Villa side, they don't look much better than the Derby side of 07/08. The standard of defending is embarrassing and they've got no one in the squad he looks capable of hauling them out this mess.

They've hit a real problem with Amavi getting injured - they can't get away with playing Kieran Richardson at left back for the rest of the season. He was awful at Spurs in the game where MacDonald inexplicably picked him and Deulofeu destroyed him today.

Recruitment in January will be hard if there bottom, having said that Sunderland, Newcastle, Norwich and Bournemouth don't look great at all.
Can easily see a record low points for survival this season.

yeah, atm with these squads its those teams and Villa (cant really see swansea going down..) who will fight it out relegation wise

Newcastle have such a weird squad, full of flair players who all want to play number 10 but shocking in central midfield and no options at all at full back, with Coloccini still captain and a guaranteed pick despite being past it three years ago. I'm not sure McClaren really has a relegation scrap in him so a couple more bad results and I can see him walking.

Villa, Sunderland and Bournemouth for me as it stands IF Newcastle make a reasonable enough managerial change. If McClaren stays or they appoint some absolute joker then Sunderland might have a chance, however they've got such a terrible defence BFS won't be able to bore his way to safety and on merit they should go. I hope so anyway, nothing at all against the club but I'd love that myth of him being a guarantee of PL safety to be blown away. Fuck him, his awful football and his belligerence to the degree that he thinks he's one of the best managers in the world. He's a blight on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back