• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Live Match Discussion 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
And me. Pocchetino really has got them playing some eye-catching stuff. They should make the top four in place of Chelsea at this rate, unless Leicester*can keep their amazing stuff going.

*Also delighted to be proven dead wrong about Ranieri at the moment. Leicester are great to watch.

Agreed, the Ranieri appointment was receive with a widespread 'meh' so fair play to him.

Who knows, maybe with the right new owner and the right Manager we might find ourselves doing similar one day, never thought I'd say that.

Agreed, the Ranieri appointment was receive with a widespread 'meh' so fair play to him.

Who knows, maybe with the right new owner and the right Manager we might find ourselves doing similar one day, never thought I'd say that.

I said some time ago on here that the Leicester City owners were aiming to make Leicester a top six team. Not many agreed with them. Leicester are a very rich football club, and have plenty of money to pump into the team. And anyone who thinks Vardy will be gone in January should be cautious. Leicester are no longer a selling club. I had the pleasure of being invited to their women's league game against Stoke City today, and they have big plans, with money being no object.

I said some time ago on here that the Leicester City owners were aiming to make Leicester a top six team. Not many agreed with them. Leicester are a very rich football club, and have plenty of money to pump into the team. And anyone who thinks Vardy will be gone in January should be cautious. Leicester are no longer a selling club. I had the pleasure of being invited to their women's league game against Stoke City today, and they have big plans, with money being no object.

I would say it was how they initially went about it that made people scoff. Going down the "we have loads of money" and appointing a name route. Once they had realised that was not going to get them out of the Championship, they sorted themselves out and did it right. Although at Christmas last year, no one would have put any money on them being top nearing the end of the following November

I would say it was how they initially went about it that made people scoff. Going down the "we have loads of money" and appointing a name route. Once they had realised that was not going to get them out of the Championship, they sorted themselves out and did it right. Although at Christmas last year, no one would have put any money on them being top nearing the end of the following November

At Christmas last year Leicester fans would not have backed them to be top of the championship the following November.

Seriously though, you are correct. But can they stay near the top for the next five months. Given that this is as open a league as there has been for years, then maybe they could finish in the top six.

----------------Pantillimon-------------

---------Kaboul----O'Shea----Coates----------

Jones------------------------------Van Aanholt

---------Larsson---M'Vila---Cattermole--------

--------------Defoe-----Fletcher---------------

giphy.gif

Fucking hell, that defence and keeper. Shocking.

You've always slated Pantilimon but since he's been at Sunderland he's been more than useful IMO

You've always slated Pantilimon but since he's been at Sunderland he's been more than useful IMO

True, but he has made a lot of mistakes lately. The goal at Albion was a shocker.

Palace have been way below par so far. Poor game.

I've had bouts of flu more enjoyable than this game.

Who the fuck is doing to co-commentary on the Palace game?

Definitely not Provan on my 'river'. I need to get SkySports.

Possibly the worst 45 minutes I have seen all season. And I have seen all Wolves home games.

What I will say is 45 minutes in and I still don't know what Connor Wickham does. Apparently moves totalling £16m gets you an immobile plank who can't run, hold the ball up or shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back